Monthly Archives: March 2012
5 Guys I find attractive
5) Trey Songs – I have been in love with him for a long time. The very first song from him was ‘Just gotta make it’. I fell right there and then. He has a great smile, looks like every woman’s dream and his voice is just on point! I am happy at his continued success and I would so love to meet him and just view him in real life!
4) Channing Tatum – I fell in love with him from the first step up movie and I’ve been following his movies since then. The man is tall, cute and romantic. He can dance and that’s like a 1000% plus in my book! And did I mention he is cute??? Sigh! Moving on!
3) Adam Levine – This is the lead singer on Maroon Five and is also someone I adore for a while now. He is soooo cute and rather unlike the men I’m usually attracted to but he just has this pull. He’s a mix of cute and sensitive and rockstar and sweet and hot all together into one package and I love it! Can sing too and mehn! Songs about Jane was a beautiful album and he just has his own type of Swag that he makes work for himself! Yeah I’m sprung!
2) Djimon Honsou – He is an African brother (from Benin Republic) and gosh he is just a gorgeous specimen! He eludes that strength of the stereotypical african man. You just believe he would be able to protect you from anything! I really love that he is doing big things and he is not beautiful in the stereotypical way but he eludes his own brand of confidence and sexiness. I would so love to have one date with him and pick his brain and just enjoy his company (heaven save me ooo. I don’t even know if the brother is married :d)
1) Ryan Gosling – I swoon just thinking about him! Have you seen his eyes! And his smile! And his intensity! And his features! And his BODY! And his skill!!! Ok obviously I ADORE him but what can I say? The man is just very adoreable :D. First movie I saw was the notebook and he was just so roguish and he just continued from there! Gosh I really adore him! So much so I put on my bbm the other day, his picture and a caption saying I’m sprung. I really am and he is definitely worth it! Gosh! Ok I’m done.
People who almost made the list –
-Shemar Moore – gentlemanly charm is sweet sha~
– Usher – that love affair has been going on since I was 13. Don’t mess with it!
What about your own list of 5 men you find sexy and attractive? Lemme have it!
My family – comprises of dad, mom, bro 1, me and bro 2, right in that order.
Dad – growing up my dad was a strict disciplinarian. You stay in shape and stay in line and you were alright. This worked well for me since I was a rule keeper and since I really didn’t want to be punished so I stayed in line and did most things right. So much so that most times I got punished, it was usually because of something I did in conjunction with bro 1. Either fighting him or following him into trouble :D. Dad has really mellowed out now though. Old age plus other things iGuess. Besides we are grown now so at this point, all he can do is pray and talk. Its bro 2 that is enjoying this mellow dad.. Sometimes I wish he met strict dad though! The boy is enjoying!
Mom – She is what my people like to call an Arinka, Waka-Waka. She has always being on the move. I had her till I was maybe 6 then she moved to South Africa till I was 9. She came back, with bro 3 in toll and when he was 2, she went to the US again. I didn’t really get to know her or live with her until age 13 so we weren’t cool at first. I held on to my status as daddy’s girl but now we are peas in a pod. Mom is beautiful, vibrant, energetic, always doing one thing or the other, always involved in one business or the other, always poke-nosing into your own business.. (She feels it’s her right as your mother) and I mostly love her for it! Mom and Dad have this relationship, they are like giddy friends who gist and gossip about things. This is good, except when they fight, they need someone else to gist and gossip with. That is not good for us kids so we pray they don’t fight at all. They are fabulous parents though.
Bro 1 – He is… He’s the hardest to describe I guess. He’s my big brother but there is only 2 years between us. I can’t say much about him but I do love him to death. Oh the boy is a fine boy! As in he is finer than me! And I am a girl!!! Like girls are always asking to hooked up with him and mamas are always trying to match make him with their daughters. He is very charming (we all are in our family) and very much a people’s person and people just love him automatically. He is fun to be with and I love hanging out with him. We have issues sometimes because we both have strong personalities but he has my back and I have his anyday!
Me – Well.. This one you will keep getting to know as you go on with the blog. Just that I’m the middle kid and the only girl and I love the only girl part. Any other thing, you will know as time goes on!
Bro 2 – My love! My little baby! He was born 5 months before my tenth birthday, after I had given up on having a little sibling. He’s presently in boarding school and he’s soooooo cute! Of course he doesn’t appreciate me calling him that and he’s trying to be a big boy. Its not easy growing up with older sibilings. The age gap is huge so its like having 4 parents. He’s also growing up into a handsome young man (seriously, how unfair is it that the 2 boys in the house are finer than the one girl! Ah well.. Such is life). Anyway, I’m dedicated to making him into a gentleman since I believe there are so few but he really is a sweetheart, considerate, kind and helpful.
That is my family in a nutshell. I have to apologize for not having posted in a long time. I’m being a bum about writing but I will finish this thing! Can’t wait to finish and start writing other things though. Already so many ideas flowing through. Thanks for reading and please comment even if just to say hello. Cheers all~
I am soooo grossly ashamed of myself! Can’t believe I haven’t posted in sooooo long! I have no excuse even and I sincerely apologize.
Today’s is a relatively easy one so here goes…
Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play…
1) Yolanda Adams – The Battle is the Lord’s
2) J-Martins- Good or Bad
3) Casting Crows – Lifesong
4) 2 Face – Implication
5) Michael Buble – The Way You Look Tonight
6) Asa – Indian Song
7) Boys II Men – End of the Road
8)Kaysha – On Dit Quoi
9)Bob Marley – Turn your lights down low
10)Chrisette Michelle – Love in You
That’s it for today, again, apologies for being awol. Comment on my ten shuffled songs please, lemme know what you think of my taste in music from what you can see on this list.. Have a wonderful day 🙂